Green Power will upgrade the lighting at no cost to the user and thereafter assume full responsibility for the lighting within the facility for the duration of the Subscription Agreement. This will include regular walk throughs with facilities managers, pro-active maintenance, dealing with product suppliers when there are lighting failures, etc. The period of the SLA will generally range between 3 or 5 years, depending upon client requirements.
- Growing Cannabis? Here is what you need to know about the Daily Light Integral (DLI) for Johannesburg
- Growing Cannabis? Get the lighting right to maximise growth, yield and potency
- Smart Lighting 1.1 – LED lighting manufacturers have developed Internet of Things (“IoT”) platforms for intelligent lighting
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 2 – Which LED Light should I purchase – Suppliers?
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 1: The True Cost of LEDs
- Lighting in the Retail Environment
- Intelligent Lighting 1.0