This will include undertaking a lighting audit (to determine light current levels and installed equipment), light design/redesign (i.e., where racking has been or will need to be moved), product specification, product sourcing, installation and hand over with appropriate close-out documentation. As part of this process, the client will gain an understanding of the cost savings (i.e., investment returns) that may reasonably be expected from this capital expenditure program.
- Growing Cannabis? Here is what you need to know about the Daily Light Integral (DLI) for Johannesburg
- Growing Cannabis? Get the lighting right to maximise growth, yield and potency
- Smart Lighting 1.1 – LED lighting manufacturers have developed Internet of Things (“IoT”) platforms for intelligent lighting
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 2 – Which LED Light should I purchase – Suppliers?
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 1: The True Cost of LEDs
- Lighting in the Retail Environment
- Intelligent Lighting 1.0