This will include undertaking a lighting audit (to determine current light levels and installed lighting technology), light design (i.e., where racking has been or will need to be moved), product specification, product sourcing, installation and project hand-over with appropriate close-out documentation. As part of this process, the client will gain an understanding of the cost savings (i.e., investment returns) that may reasonably be expected from this capital expenditure program.
- Why do I need meter data before getting a PV system?
- How do you size a PV plant?
- Will a PV power plant save you from load shedding?
- EPC’s – what are they good for?
- Smart Lighting 1.1 – LED lighting manufacturers have developed Internet of Things (“IoT”) platforms for intelligent lighting
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 2 – Which LED Light should I purchase – Suppliers?
- LED Lights for Facilities Managers – Part 1: The True Cost of LEDs
- Lighting in the Retail Environment
- Intelligent Lighting 1.0